There’s thousands of notes on posts about how unfair it is that there isn’t a wonder woman movie and now that its been officially announced nobody is talking about it?
Like Can I get at least a hell yeah?
It’s mostly cause this is just an announcement, and DC will have probably packed in making non-Batman movies by then. Plus, nobody trusts the current staff in the movies arm at DC. They suck fierce, so the probability of this being any way good is slim to none.
the best scene in trick r treat is the werewolf bonfire because at first its all “oooh, sexy, look at those ladies, takin off their clothes” but then they start to pull their skin off too and it goes from good to great
Dani and Billy from Hocus Pocus. I love how Billy kept her safe within the salt circle :3
never going to be over the fact that Arthur and Molly Weasley had seven children of their own, and hardly enough money or space to make due, yet they never thought twice about having an extra space at the table or making one more sweater at Christmas for the people who came into their family by circumstance.
#people Harry should have seriously fucking considered naming his kids after
Steve Rogers did, in fact, realize that something was off when he saw the outline of the woman’s odd bra (a push-up bra, he would later learn), but being an officer and a gentleman, he said that it was the game that gave the future away.
No, see, this scene is just amazing. The costume department deserves so many kudos for this, it’s unreal, especially given the fact that they pulled off Peggy pretty much flawlessly.
1) Her hair is completely wrong for the 40’s. No professional/working woman would have her hair loose like that. Since they’re trying to pass this off as a military hospital, Steve would know that she would at least have her hair carefully pulled back, if maybe not in the elaborate coiffures that would have been popular.
2) Her tie? Too wide, too long. That’s a man’s tie, not a woman’s. They did, however, get the knot correct as far as I can see - that looks like a Windsor.
3) That. Bra. There is so much clashing between that bra and what Steve would expect (remember, he worked with a bunch of women for a long time) that it has to be intentional. She’s wearing a foam cup, which would have been unheard of back then. It’s also an exceptionally old or ill-fitting bra - why else can you see the tops of the cups? No woman would have been caught dead with misbehaving lingerie like that back then, and the soft satin cups of 40’s lingerie made it nearly impossible anyway. Her breasts are also sitting at a much lower angle than would be acceptable in the 40’s.
Look at his eyes. He knows by the time he gets to her hair that something is very, very wrong.
so what you are saying is S.H.E.I.L.D. has a super shitty costume division….
Nope, Nick Fury totally did this on purpose.
There’s no knowing what kind of condition Steve’s in, or what kind of person he really is, after decades of nostalgia blur the reality and the long years in the ice (after a plane crash and a shitload of radiation) do their work. (Pre-crash Steve is in lots of files, I’m sure. Nick Fury does not trust files.) So Fury instructs his people to build a stage, and makes sure that the right people put up some of the wrong cues.
Maybe the real Steve’s a dick, or just an above-average jock; maybe he had a knack for hanging out with real talent. Maybe he hit his head too hard on the landing and he’s not gonna be Captain anymore. On the flipside, if he really is smart, then putting him in a standard, modern hospital room and telling him the truth is going to have him clamming up and refusing to believe a goddamn thing he hears for a really long time.
The real question here is, how long it does it take for the man, the myth, the legend to notice? What does he do about it? How long does he wait to get his bearings, confirm his suspicions, and gather information before attempting busting out?
Turns out the answer’s about forty-five seconds.
This is super interesting.
Apple download - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aspire-news/id733163167?mt=8
Android download - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.collectiveray.aspire
I’m sorry - not my usual stuff - but this is incredibly important. Please share around. It could save someone’s life.
I DON’T CARE IF THIS DOESN’T SUIT YOUR BLOG TYPE IF YOU DON’T REBLOG THIS I’M JUDGING YOU
Stay safe, my friends.
I will always reblog this.
This is incredible.
Safe for kiddies and the whole family:
- Halloween Town and Halloween Town 2
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Scary Godmother and Scary Godmother 2 the Revenge of Jimmy
- Corpse Bride
- Scooby Doo On Zombie Island/ Scooby Doo and The Witch’s Ghost/ Scooby Doo and the Ghoul…
Why do you keep saying that?!
Heteronormativity in action.
Ramona don’t have time for your bisexual erasure
bisexual people when they see bisexual erasure
Damn I use to watch this every morning